Online English lessons for every level
with regular Progress Reports, Evaluation Tests and Certificate of Completion
English for everyday life for adults and children
General Business English and English for work
Exam preparation for adults and children
Passionate about teaching!
Meet the panel of our most experienced
online English teachers / Cambridge examiners
Why choose our Online English School?
We have 97% success rate in the Cambridge exams,
and 99% of our students say they would definitely recommend us.
Also, we are absolutely certain that you won’t find anywhere else with such a strong combination of quality, flexibility and real determination in helping you succeed!
We are a well established online English language training provider since 2009, an official Cambridge English Exam Preparation Centre, and the only Online English Language School in the UK with live online courses accredited by the Continuing Professional Development Standards office. Our Business Development model was supported by the European Union. Click + to read more
Our user-friendly platform will allow you to manage your timetable, communicate with your English teacher and keep track of your homework and payments. All lessons are fully audio/ video interactive with the use of a whiteboard, full access to lesson materials and chat line.
Book with confidence, and you’ll receive a full Demo Lesson Report with your Level Assessment and your English teacher’s recommendations for future improvement.
Receive regular Progress Reports and aims for the next block of lessons. Complete your Homework and we’ll send it back corrected by your teacher. Do well and we will award you with a Course Completion Certificates in line with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
We have a wealth of experience in teaching grammar for all levels, building vocabulary (including specialised terminology for over 30 different professions!) and working on pronunciation. Also, our teachers specialise in teaching young children from the age of 3 y.o. as well as teenagers and mature students… even very shy ones!
The best materials from Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, Macmillan, Pearson/Longman as well as online resources and our own Lesson Bank written by our CELTA qualified native English teachers.
Yes, you CAN speak English fluently!
here is how to start…
1. Browse our website packed full of useful information. Get in touch if you have any questions
2. Think of the suitable days/times for your Demo lesson and for future classes as well
3. Fill in a Booking Form for a FREE Demo lesson with one of our CELTA qualified native British teachers
4. Your English teacher will contact you to confirm the arrangements and answer any of your questions
5. Log in to our Virtual Classroom for a Demo lesson and discuss your needs with your teacher
6. Your learning journey starts now! Complete your homework and send it back to your teacher
7. Receive your Level Assessment with teacher’s comments on what can be improved
8. Log in to make a payment and continue improving your English skills, with a native teacher who will always support you and inspire you to go further!