In this Pronunciation course, you will work on improving the sounds of English through useful and practical topics.
You will further develop your Speaking skills and the pronunciation you need to become more fluent in conversational English. Alongside learning basic pronunciation rules and practising these in your lessons, you will also increase your confidence in discussing general conversation topics.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
– Understand basic principles of pronunciation
– Self-correct common pronunciation mistakes
– Acquire a neutral, easy to understand accent
– Understand a wide range of differing spoken accents
– Introducing syllables
– Introducing word and sentence stress
– Consonants at the start or at the end of syllables
– Joining words